Under the title "Into The Light", this album brings together organ works recorded on all five organs in Bremen Cathedral played by Cathedral Organist Stephan Leuthold. Since 2002, a single-manual instrument with pedal has been available in the cathedral's high choir for the musical accompaniment of weddings, communion services and concerts, built by the organ builder Kristian Wegscheider from Dresden. The sound is based on the Saxon organ building of the 18th and early 19th century in the tradition of Gottfried Silbermann. In the east crypt, there is now a small organ built in 1991 by Gerrit Klop from Garderen in Holland. This instrument was built as an "organo di legno" (with exclusively wooden pipes) in the Italian Renaissance style. Bremen Cathedral obtained it's first "Bach organ", as it is known, in 1939. During the war and in the post-war years, the instrument was badly damaged and was replaced in 1966 by a new organ from the firm Gebr. Van Vulpen (Utrecht). This organ stands in a massive oak case on the east wall of the north nave. The Silbermann organ was probably built in the winter of 1732/33. It was already standing in the village church in Etzdorf / Saxony in 1734. The Bremen Cathedral cantor Richard Liesche, born near Dresden, bought the instrument for Bremen Cathedral. Restoration by Kristian Wegscheider, Dresden began in 1993. Today, almost 75 % of the pipe material originating from Silbermann can be found in the organ.