Steve Vai Signature Ibanez JEM Triple-Neck W/ Seeing Eye Pyramid On Finish Mini Guitar Replica Collectible.
Not only did Steve Vai's music have a huge influence on contemporary hard rock, so did his guitars.
In 1987 Vai helped guitar-maker Ibanez design the JEM.
The JEM triple-neck guitar is a very impressive custom creation, a true beauty.
The original was designed for the Sex and Religion Tour so that Steve Vai could play "Earth Dweller Return" on the fretless (bottom) neck, then go straight into "Here and Now" without changing guitars.
It proved too valuable and way too fragile to make touring an option thus when he played England on this tour he used a normal White JEM.
This mini replica collectible captures amazing details of the original axe including the monkey grip handle and stunning finish.
Beyond his amazing solo works, Vai is best know for his work with Frank Zappa & Whitesnake among others.
- Brand: Axe Heaven
- Size: Each guitar model is approximately 10" in length.
- Each AXE HEAVENr ornamental replica guitar is 1:4 scale and is individually handcrafted from solid wood, with metal tuning keys.
- Includes a high-quality miniature adjustable A-frame guitar stand for display.
- Packed in an AXE HEAVENr guitar case gift box.
- All mini guitars are packed in the same style box measuring 11.75" W x 4.5" D x 1.25" H
- AXE HEAVENr Miniature Replica guitars look great but are Not playable.
- These ornamental miniature replica guitar collectibles make great gifts for musicians & music aficionados alike!
- A must for Steve Vai fans & collectors.
- Weight: approximately 14 oz.
- Officially licensed
- Product materials are sourced from Brazil & Indonesia then assembled & packaged in the USA.